LIFE is a conflict. It creates controversy. For every person takes life in differently, creates their own opinion, and will encore to that or be swayed by the tides. However, people have to care about it in order to stand up and face the battle. Yes, life happens: but it is out reaction to life that makes controversy happen. The way people deal with having different ideas, beliefs, morals, etcetera varies between two types of people:
non-confrontational and I-am-going-to-tell-you-what-I-think-and-I-don’t-care-if-I-have-to-tie-you-in-a-chair-to-do-so, aka confrontational people. Of coarse there are degrees to the two, yet I am the tie-you-in-a-chair one. I have always been. However, I do not seek out those who will just listen to me and keep their opinion to themselves. I want to find another with the equal amount of passion towards a hot topic. I used to view non-confrontational people as weak; and the weak created war in my world. But I have learned after losing many battles to listen and understand, instead of merely opening my mouth. And I have found there is a mighty power in silence. Otherwise war would not just lie in a foreign soil but in every heart, home, community, and country. The wars of unspoken words hold this world together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment